Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Melaka i'm coming back!!

YEAH!!!!!

I finally got my Summer Live Concert Tickets which will be held on 23rd August at MITC. So damn happy.

One person can get 2 tickets.

I actually plan on going to Sungei Wang to line up for the tickets last saturday because i reli wanna go for that concert and really hope to see my boy.

3 months ady never see him..

I keep thinking of that 2 tickets i can get if i go line up..sigh...

But anwy..i didn't line up that day. And also didn't get the tickets that day.

However, i got the ticket from someone else.

So..

I GOT 10 TICKETS!



Gave 2 away so i got 8 more left.

Cool o not!!
Shuang o not!

But sorry...all reserved for my good frens liao loo..heheh..

Happy Happy!!

Can see Jolin, Rainie, and Show! Yippie!


2 Kisses:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, u got 10 tickets... nice man~~~

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

Yeah yeah..hehehe..cant wait to go back to melaka to see my frens!!

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.