Friday, June 20, 2008

Last week's stuff

I'm like getting so outdated now
......

Yes..i know everyone is getting bored with my blog ady.

I ALSO SIEN LAH!!

Anwy..here one picture with my family and cousin.
Love this picture a lot..=)



SO i told you all that i've been going to Sungai Buloh everyday for the past one week rite??
My boss called me and told me that starting Tuesday i don need to go for field work anymore.

At 1st thought..i WAS happy with that decision.
But then....
After spending one whole day in the office..
IT'S REALLY SO SUPER STRESS IN THE OFFICE.

So super sad now that my boss wants me in the office...=(

Some of my friends thought that we ACCOUNTING STUDENTS do nothing during our practical training.

Come on..we are studying something so professional. Takkan training 6 months for nothing ma....

And somemore, accounting firms are super busy during June - August coz it's peak period. Some firms are doing their year end accounts. Which means that all Chartered Accountant company would be busy with accounting, auditing, advising...and the lists goes on.

Somemore..i'm in the Advisory department. Yeah..i kno you will be thinking why the hell i'm in Advisory department and not Audit for my training program. I was thinking that too...but unfortunately, Audit department is already full.

But i'm really lucky to be in this Advisory department. Because i think i kind of learn alot from this department coz we basically do all the complicated stuff.

And somemore....i'm a BUSINESS CONSULTANT TRAINEE...BUSINESS CONSULTANT wieh..hahaha.

OK...i'm being too proud ady. hehe..SORRY SORRY.

hehe..

K..i'm done being proud ady.

Happy weekend~!



0 Kisses:

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.