Saturday, April 19, 2008

Precious Memories

I think i got all Emo again.
Emo-ing...


Anwy, i just wanted to share some photos during my time here in Melaka...=)


From the long hair to the short hair. from thin to the fat. Gosh...i change a lot.



My 18th birthday celebration with EP hsmates.


My 2005 hsmate!


We really look like shit here! haha...steamboat at Malim.


New Year Eve at Pure Bar


Enson's 21st birthday picture


Me wit the crazy guys of my class..hehe. Bryant how come you so thin one??


Posing wit Ru ling at Mini Malaysia.Oh gosh..i so thin!


Entrance of Mini Malaysia


Photo with my alpha group at the Kindergarden for our social work of Moral subject


Us at Pure Bar again~ i was super thin~ =(


My 20th birthday at Pure Bar..my sistas!!


The very pretty ru ling jie~


Bryant's 21st birthday..can see i getting fatter ady.


Pure again wit my gang~


After Pure bar vanity nite..


Clubbing nite wit ma girls~


SPARK!


Me in Yukata


The Girls!


Merdeka eve at Pure Bar wit my cousin~


Trinite!


Trinite picture wit Amber Chia


21st birthday pic wit my present


Bonodori wearing Yukata!


Christine's birthday


Our gang at Christine's 21st birthday


Wit my best fren at Sushi King


And den pure bar...again~


Simply Fish wit the girls~ i miss everytg there. Favourite place since alpha.


Pure bar after Simply Fish~


Cutie Kim Kim~


SPARK 2007


Hair Show at Pure bar 2007


Wit the gang at pure b4 2nd sem break 2008!


Si kancil birthday~


GOGO karaoke wit Pei Xian


Triangels 2008


Love the girls~


So how? I look better now? hehe...these are all my precious memories...hope you enjoyed the pictures!

3 Kisses:

Anonymous said...

yea~~change a lot~ haha~
when look back all the photo~sudd feel that time pass very fast~
take k

~*A.u.d.r.e.y*~ said...

Hehe.. yalo. Time past reli fast..n i ady know you for 4 years ady lo. =) Must come out for dinner before Ru Ling graduate leh~

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, tons of photos here... hehe... great photos!!!! You looked mature and pretty gal...

Anata wa kirei desu.

 
Whispers of the Heart © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.